Thursday, April 07, 2016

Birth

It's has been while since I last type a binary in the Blog space... that was when I was still a 26 years old chap, fresh from the university oven and into the corporate jungle...

 Almost 10 years has passed, I have aged, experience has grown in proportionally with my fat tummy. :)

Well I had been a fat boy all this while except for the army days when I lost 30 kg within 2 months, maintained my ideal weight at 75KG for another 1.5 years then ballooned to rounded puffer fish size (110kg) now.

Haha... well I must say I am a Lazy bugger and certainly being well-fed by my mum all these years with her wonderful cooking and sedap Peranakan and Chinese dishes....

 So here is the birth of this new blog... to pay tribute to my mother's cooking... I shall post photos of the dishes that had been cooked in recent years and shared with certain family recipes or lobangs.

Of course the coming dishes in the many years to come. So sit back and hit that refresh button to check on the yummy dishes.... and what my Facebook friends always said when I shared my food photos with them... you may shout "Bo Jio!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment