Monday, April 11, 2016

Coconut Rice with its "side kicks"

My mum has been whipping up this local delicacy for years.. Each time, my family and I have been treat with a palace of food (mind you, my family is like 5 of us).

Anyway, I guess that my mum simply love to cook and her passion and mission in life is to ensure every of us enjoys our meal and eat to each's fill.....
Dump roll......... here are the lead and supporting actors and actresses....


The one that ruled its all... This is why this post is being created... The one coconut rice......
Fried Chili Ladies Fingers - fired with dried shrimp... 
Sambal Ikan Billis...  homemade which is why its my favorite because it is spicy!!!
Homemade Fried wanton - This is nicely seasoned and it is juicy
This Otah is bought from Muar - the place where you can find the best Otah... 
Fried Chicken Wings - nicely seasoned with sambal chicken... spicy wings!!
Fried onion egg - a very local home dish in Singapore 

Home made chicken Cutlet. According to Mum, she has to remove the meat from the drumsticks.


I need to invest a big plate for future nasi lemaks. ‪#‎platetoosmalllah‬



No comments:

Post a Comment